January 1960. A Farmington turn arrives at the station at Farmington. Because of the volume of pipe and drilling mud terminating at Farmington in the mid 1950's, for a short time this little station on the narrow gauge had the highest cash reciepts of any agency on the Rio Grande. Shortly after this photograph was taken, the station was destroyed by an explosion caused by a natural gas leak. Another of the old Anscochromes restored by Photoshop.